Forum issues are discussed here

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

Hermann
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Forum issues are discussed here

Post by Hermann »

I logged in, copied a text into the field and as soon as it was supposed to be posted, I was out again. So not even logged in for a few seconds. The circumstances have not changed. With or without a VPN nothing changes.
Trust your ears
springwood64
Very active member
Very active member

Post by springwood64 »

Hermann wrote: 2024-05-09 10:11 I logged in, copied a text into the field and as soon as it was supposed to be posted, I was out again. So not even logged in for a few seconds. The circumstances have not changed. With or without a VPN nothing changes.
I have ticked the 'remember me' option and not experienced the issue. I will try unticking it to see what happens
Pete
springwood64
Very active member
Very active member

Post by springwood64 »

springwood64 wrote: 2024-05-09 10:52
Hermann wrote: 2024-05-09 10:11 I logged in, copied a text into the field and as soon as it was supposed to be posted, I was out again. So not even logged in for a few seconds. The circumstances have not changed. With or without a VPN nothing changes.
I have ticked the 'remember me' option and not experienced the issue. I will try unticking it to see what happens
This was submitted without the 'remember me' option
Pete
springwood64
Very active member
Very active member

Post by springwood64 »

springwood64 wrote: 2024-05-09 10:54
springwood64 wrote: 2024-05-09 10:52
This was submitted without the 'remember me' option
... and I was immediately logged out after submission.

So a work-around is to tick 'remember me' when you log in to avoid this issue
Pete
Hermann
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Hermann »

Thanks Pete, the login actually remains with this check mark, which was not necessary before.
Trust your ears